hello!

Mandy Caird PhD mandy at DRUID.HSC.COLORADO.EDU
Wed Jul 13 13:07:08 EST 1994

No, we are not a dying breed, we are all just working so hard that we
don't have time to write!!!
Actually, if you watch here long enough the are many topics that are
discussed, from time to time, such as:-
Discrimination / Women reaching the Glass ceiling / the lack of women in
the buddy-network system / lack of day care facilities / lesbianism, etc.
Why don't you start your own discussion, I am sure you will discover that
there ARE a lot of us out there!

Mandy