hello!

Angeline Kantola kantola at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:32:36 EST 1994

In article <1994Jul13.124043 at hiramb>,  <rapienmk at hiram.edu> wrote:
>Well, now that I know there are a *few* people out there, I'm wondering why no
>one is using Bionet very much (at least not this group).  So, are women in bio
>a dying breed?  I hope not!

I think not--my advisor is female (one of a paltry 2 female profs in my
department), most of the students in my lab are female, and I think women
make up ca. 40% of the student body as a whole. My department is
biochemistry and my lab is an NMR/protein structure lab.

Why haven't I written? Not much for me to share with the w.i.b.crowd
right now, 'cept 2nd year student/pre-generals anxiety!

Wish me luck,
Angie