hello!

Anne Lodge lodgepa at ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:24:52 EST 1994

I wondered what this newsgroup was about and I still don't know since
there only seems to be 2 of us.  I'm the only woman in this lab and I'm
in a building on the edge of campus which makes me feel even more
isolated.  Now I get connected to the internet and there's only one woman
on the women-in-bio group.  Well, maybe if we start others will join in.
 I guess just to get things started I'll tell you that I'm a postdoc at
Vanderbilt University.  I'm on the last year of a fellowship from the
Multiple Sclerosis Society and trying to figure out what to do next.  The
last two years haven't been very productive.  I'd like to hear some
career advice.  I'll check back in a few days.  Hope we can get something
started here.