children and careers

Tamara "Tammy" L. Roust troust at bradbert.ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 18 17:46:26 EST 1994

	I'm a neuroscience student at UCLA and I'm wondering if anyone with
children can tell me around how much well baby and nursery charges are.  My
husband is a student at Caltech and we'd like to have children before we leave
grad school.  Fortunately, my health plan covers 90% of prenatal care (except
for ultrasound and amnio).  Unfortunately, his plan covers 100% of well baby
and nursery charges, while mine does not.  For me to get a supplemental policy
under his insurance, it would cost $1500.  I'm wondering how much well baby
and nursery charges are so I can gauge if it's worth it.  Thanks in advance.

Tammy Roust
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
UCLA
troust at ugcs.caltech.edu

--
Don't know who I am?
That's okay - most nonscurve Techers don't.