HELLO! and all that followed

AZPIROZ at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU AZPIROZ at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Jul 18 14:28:42 EST 1994

In article <30e7c9$suf at ysics.physics.sunysb.edu>, Anne Savitt
<asavitt at sunysb.edu> says:

>I have to say, I have never encountered gender-related bias on any of the
>bionet groups, except from men posting to the women-in-bio group.  And my
>name leaves no question as to my gender.

Well, it's guy-butting-in time!

I have encountered gender-related bias on this group only, too. But it is
as often by women as by men. Some of you may recall previous discussions
about what the heck us guys are doing on this net, and go home, and that
kind of stuff.

Ricardo Azpiroz
Plant Sciences
U. Arizona