Gender bias

AZPIROZ at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU AZPIROZ at CCIT.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Jul 18 17:23:16 EST 1994

Hi again. As a response to Anne Savitt, my point is not to say that some
men, not all have expressed gender bias, but rather to make the obser-
vation that women also have expressed biased views. I think many of us,
both women and men, agree that there are people who may be described as
"man-haters". Sadly, I think their biased, non-objective views, often
expressed very loudly, may alienate many men who might otherwise be open
to listening to honest feminist views. I just wish to point out that
women can be biased too, and have proven to be so on this net.

Ricardo Azpiroz
Plant Sciences
U. Arizona