Attn: Grad Students in the Arts & Sciences

Lesli Mitchell engllm at gsusgi2.Gsu.EDU
Sun Jul 17 19:18:40 EST 1994

Do you wish you'd had an honest, general information guide about grad
school before you started?  Would you like to help put one together?

I am a graduate student writing a book called _Handbook for Grad
Students_.  If you're interested, I would like you to respond to a short,
informal questionnaire about your experiences in grad school.  This is
not a scientific survey--mainly I want you to offer tips, stories, or
problems you've encountered to undergrad students thinking about going to
grad school.  With your permission, your name will be credited in the
book for any quotations, anecdotes, etc., that I use.

If you're interested, send a reply and I'll email you the questionnaire.
Also, feel free to pass it on to your friends or post it to related
newsgroups.  Thanks for your help.

--
Department of English
Georgia State University