no articles in this group?

Anne Savitt asavitt at
Mon Jun 6 12:56:35 EST 1994

In article <1994Jun5.031118.27362 at> Ron Battiston,
uf552 at freenet.Victoria.BC.CA writes:
>are they all in the mall?                    this is a little sad!  ron

More than a little sad is the fact that you did not ask how it is that we
have managed to communicate from time to time in spite of working in our
labs, writing our papers, teaching our courses, taking care of homes,
husbands, childrens and pets, etc., etc.  If you look at any of the other
bionet groups, you will find that women are very well represented.
Perhaps we have just not been oppressed enough lately to need to
commisserate with each other.  Maybe this is a good sign for

Anne Savitt
Department of Microbiology
SUNY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY   11794-5222