bGH/bST, bioengineering, and the media

Una Smith una at
Wed Mar 2 10:46:49 EST 1994

The original articles in question did not appear on bionet.women-in-bio,
but on sanet-mg.  See my other recent article in the "Oooops" thread,
which gives subscription instructions for sanet-mg.  I suggest that
anyone interested in the bovine growth hormone controversy may want to
read the previous sanet-mg articles on the issue (in the sanet-mg
archive), and follow the ongoing discussion there.

	Una Smith			smith-una at