research report on health

Todd S Hansen tohanse at eis.calstate.edu
Fri Mar 4 22:49:00 EST 1994

     I have loaded this on for Nancy Han.  She is doing a research report on
neglected female patients.  A response is required by the 11 th of march
1994.
Thanks for anyone who to fill out the survey.

Nancy Han -->

My topic is on neglect of female patients in medicine, especially in
womens
health research.  I would apreciate hearing from anyone who knows anything
about the topic.

0.  Name (You may write anonymous), Occupation or area of expertise?

1.  Why have women been ignored by the medical research community for so
long?

2.  What are the most important gaps in one knowledge about womens
health? Why?

3.  Why is heart disease considered a man's disease when heart disease the
number 1 killer of women?

4.  What research breakthrough in womens health do you expect in the
future?
Why?

5.  Do you think progress is bieng made in womens research?

6.  Do you think that doctors are biased in their treatment of female
patients?
 If so, why?

7.  What sort of misconseptions does the medical community have about
female
health? Why?

8.  Do females get "short changed" in health care? Why?
And how do females feel about that?

9.  What sort of emotional change do women go through after a
hysterectomy?

10.  Why have women been neglected by doctors for so long?
Did it start in medical school?

--

Todd Hansen --
Common disclaimer: I am just doing this as a favor, I haven't really

                                From: Todd Hansen, KD6YPS
                       e-mail address - tohanse at eis.calstate.edu

                 or send via us mail to (commas represent a new line)
             Todd Hansen, 18082 Lantana Dr., Yorba Linda  CA, 92686  USA