(none)

at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Tue Mar 22 09:50:14 EST 1994

FYI and please pass on!

Kate McCain
College of Information Studies
Drexel University

mccainkw at duvm.ocs.drexel.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 16:44:54 PST
From: Lynda King <kingl at CCMAIL.ORST.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list WIG-L <WIG-L at cmsa.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Please respond and pass it on! (fwd)

>From owner-stu-dev at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
U (LMail V1.1d/1.7f) with BSMTP id 5575; Fri, 11 Mar 1994 13:40:15 -0500
Date:         Fri, 11 Mar 1994 13:39:00 -0500
Sender: Student Development Discussion List <STU-DEV at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
From: Kathleen M Otto <ottokath at student.msu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list STU-DEV <STU-DEV at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>

Fellow Network Users:  I received thismessage from a friend of mine and thought
that it was worth pasing on to all of you.  Please do whatever you can and pass
it on to others!  --Kathleen Otto :)
                    ottokath at student.msu.edu
 Apple Computer is under a well organized phone-fax-mail attack by the
 Religious Right, demanding that Apple Computer drop its pro-human rights
 policy of non-discrimination against lesbian and gay employees. Basically,
 far right groups including religous fundamentalists are pressuring the company
to "see the light" and discriminate.  Right now there are about
500 callers in opposition to every 1 in support of current policies.

    Let's change this.

      send e-mail to:  murphy.s at applelink.apple.com
 and say that you support the company's non-discrimination policy, which
includes sexual orientation and benefits for partners of lesbian and gay
employees. Thanks, and PLEASE forward this to anyone you know who might be
interested.

    I don't know if this kind of thing is kosher for the list, but I hope
    so, and I hope many of us will respond.

    Lynda King