Apple discrimination hoax

Raymond_Niro at ccmail.ed.ray.com Raymond_Niro at ccmail.ed.ray.com
Tue Mar 22 14:03:30 EST 1994

Well this time I apparently got caught.  My apologies to those who read
the mail I forwarded.

Kate McCain
mccainkw at duvm.ocs.drexel.edu
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 11:23 -0500 (EST)
From: WALTHOWE at delphi.com
Subject: Apple discrimination hoax
To: "Raymond Niro%RAY_EDMAR_B"@ccmail.ed.ray.com
Cc: sla-boston at vaxvmsx.babson.edu

The message on Apple's human rights policy being under attack by the religious
right is a recurring hoax that pops up periodically. It is in the same class
as the appeal for postcards to Craig Sherwood.
   O-O-                        | Co-author of _Internet Basics, Your Online
    J  )  Walt Howe, SIG Mgr.  | Access to the Global Electronic Superhighway_
  (   )   DELPHI Internet SIG  | with Steve Lambert, Random House, 1993
   ())    walthowe at delphi.com  | ISBN 0-679-75023-1