Miscarriages - More common in Cosmetologists?

KenHenry kenhenry at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 12:35:04 EST 1994

I have two friends who are Cosmetologists and have both experienced at least
one miscarriage in the past few years.  I have recently heard that
Cosmetologists have a higher risk of miscarriage because of all the chemicals
that they are exposed to daily.  There was a recent article on one of the
"prime time" news magazines on TV a few weeks back.  If anyone has any info on
this subject or can point to this TV show please send me the information.
Thanks.

-Ken Henry
KenHenry at AOL.COM