AWIS # (was: Re-Entry )

Janet Bryant jl_bryant at
Fri Nov 18 13:51:35 EST 1994

In article <3aid6q$qbl at>, drmarts at (Drmarts) says:
>The National Science Foundation offers Career Advancement Awards for woemn
>who "have had a significant research career interruption." Write to the
>Senior Staff Associate for Cross Directorate Programs for Women, National
>Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230. The phone
>number is 703-306-1603.
>The Association for Women in Science publishes a grants directory that may
>describe other grant sources for this purpose. If there is no chapter in
>your area, you can contact the national office in Washington, DC. I don't
>have their phone number handy, but you can get it from information, the
>area code is 202.
>Sherry Marts
>Research Grants Director
>American Health Assistance Foundation
>15825 Shady Grove Road, Suite 140
>Rockville, Maryland 20850
Association for Women in Science (AWIS)
1522 K Street NW, Suite 820
Washington, DC 2005

202-408-0742 or 1-800-886-AWIS

FAX: 202-408-8321

Executive Director: Catherine J. Didion;
If you contact Kitty, tell her Janet Bryant
says Hi from Washington State; and yes, I'm networking.....:-)

Janet Bryant
Battelle-Pacific Northwest Laboratories
jl_bryant at