Re-Entry (was Children and Grad School

Drmarts drmarts at
Fri Nov 18 09:20:10 EST 1994

The National Science Foundation offers Career Advancement Awards for woemn
who "have had a significant research career interruption." Write to the
Senior Staff Associate for Cross Directorate Programs for Women, National
Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230. The phone
number is 703-306-1603.

The Association for Women in Science publishes a grants directory that may
describe other grant sources for this purpose. If there is no chapter in
your area, you can contact the national office in Washington, DC. I don't
have their phone number handy, but you can get it from information, the
area code is 202.

Sherry Marts
Research Grants Director
American Health Assistance Foundation
15825 Shady Grove Road, Suite 140
Rockville, Maryland 20850

More information about the Womenbio mailing list