hormones and skin

KRISTY kbirk at delphi.com
Sun Nov 20 21:05:28 EST 1994

I went on a birth control called ortho-cyclen for seven days when I had to
finally go off it because it severely dried out my skin on my face. This was
about two months ago and even to this day my skin is still very dry. Also my
skin has aquired acne and I
 the pores on my face have enlarged. Anyone have any knowledge about such a
situation? Any advice on enlarged pores? I went to a dermatologist and he said
nothing could be done about the enlarged pores but he did give me medicine for
the acne. Anyone know
about gene therapy and how that might be able to help enlarged pores in the
future?