FEMINISM

habib at inforamp.net habib at inforamp.net
Sat Nov 26 11:11:59 EST 1994

 As I look back on the things which gave me an early disregard
for feminism, I am left with the same gripes which led me to
feel contempt for it.  Feminism is the embodiment of what is
wrong with WORLD.  It is composed of the most negative people
supporting negative ideals.  What has feminism brought to the
Western world?

        *  The choice to kill a human fetus because it is
occupying a woman's body
        *  A rather cynical view of men as potential rapists
        *  A FEMale chauvINISTic world view of politics and
history
        *  The widespread belief that lesbianism is a viable
alternative to heterosexuality in the pursuit of womyn-centered
goals
        *  A cocky arrogance about making anti-male sexist
remarks while insisting on little tolerance for criticism of
women's issues.

        Ultimately, feminism divides people into distrustful
groups,
but I digress...

Let the flames burn,

            /\