PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Jane Pook jzp80 at ccc.amdahl.com
Tue Oct 25 04:34:58 EST 1994

>>> [snip]
>>> This appears to be a traditional spam, crossposed to most uk.* groups as well
>

>While I am not exactly sure what that had to do with this newsgroup,
>I find it slightly bizarre that the reactions should be so negative and
Firstly, because it is irrelevant and if you read more newsgroups, you'd know
it was in lots of them, so very irritating. It's also obviously from a
religious nutter.

>vehement.  Especially the latter, coming from someone involved in
>education.  If your students could hear you now...
So what? You are implying that you actually believe it is true. Without a
shred of evidence.

>I can understand people complaining about things like MAKE.MONEY.FAST,
So, - this is almost the same. The poster is advertising his/her
religion, nothing more. The 'public service' part was just to get
your attention.

>Stunned,
Well I'm stunned that you seem to give it any credibility.

>Cybele.

Jane