Why no MEN-IN-BIOLOGY ?

Diuto Esiobu Esiobu at bota.ucl.ac.be
Wed Oct 26 10:32:08 EST 1994

Hello ,
This is my first contact with this newsgroup .

I am curious to know why and who thought of a women-in-biology newsgroup
without a parallel one for the men .Well ,I 'm not complaining; if anything
very glad someone did and do have a lot on my mind to discuss, hoping to
learn from older women in biology how they coped with
child-bearing,maternity leaves,toddlers and pending research projects whose
sponsors require a report within XY date.Or even coping with the incredible
speed of technological advancement.

Bye for now till I get a feedback.

=46rom:Dr (Mrs) Diuto Esiobu
Visiting Research Scientist (Plant-Microbe interactions)
Laboratoire de Biologie V=E9g=E9tale;Universit=E9 Catholique de Louvain
Place Croix du Sud,4-5, Bte.14
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, BELGIUM
Tel: (32)-10-473465 Fax: (32)-10-473471