Job Openings

stephen hedman grad at D.UMN.EDU
Tue Sep 6 20:29:30 EST 1994

Good Evening:

I would like to call to the attention of individuals on this network
three job openings at the University of Minnesota, Duluth Campus:

1.  We are presently searching for a chancellor for the campus.  This
individual is the chief operating/executive officer.  If you wish to
obtain further information about this position or to nominate someone,
please respond to me confidentially at the following address:

Steve Hedman
Associate Graduate Dean
431 Darland Administration Building
University of Minnesota
Duluth, Minnesota 55812
Telephone (direct line):  218-726-8839
email (Confidential):  shedman at ub.d.umn.edu

2.  A faculty position on a tenure track level in the area of plant
physiology in our Department of Biology.

3.  A faculty position on a tenure track level in the area of cell
biology (specific area of expertise still open) in our Department of Biology.

If either of these two latter positions are of interest to you, please
contact me at the address previously given.  I anticipate that specific
position descriptions will be available sometime around November 1, 1994.
Both of these two positions will commence September 1, 1995.

Thank you for your interest.