gender and ease of getting job

Lori Ahrenhoerster loria at omnifest.uwm.edu
Thu Sep 8 18:59:34 EST 1994

Well, if I'm in a particularly bitter mood, I say something along the lines
of"Well, seeing as how we are the ones who go through the agonies of monthly
menstruation, not to mention the excruciatiating pain of bearing children who,
unfortunately may turn out to be chauvenistic pigs like yourself, it's nice to
know that there may be SOME advantages to being a bright, scientific woman".
And then sometimes I just laugh.  It's amazing how some people think......
###