internships

DELFINO R horvath at ucsvax.sdsu.edu
Sun Sep 18 17:58:00 EST 1994

In article <boundy-180994034601 at ts5-5.upenn.edu>, boundy at pharm.med.upenn.edu (Virgini writes...
>In article <1994Sep13.215344 at hiramb>, rapienmk at hiram.edu wrote:
>>
>> I am a junior biology major at Hiram College and I am planning to study marine
>> biology in graduate school.  In order to prepare myself, I am looking for an
>> internship for this summer.  If anyone knows of any internships in this field,
>> or of other places I might start looking, I would greatly appreciate the help.
>> Thank you!

Sorry I can't provide more details, but try to find out about
internships at Appledore Island, off the coast of New
Hampshire.  If you watch out for the poison ivy it's a great
place to spend the summer.  I would contact universities in
the area (UNH, U Maine?) to see if they have any information.
Probably anyone in their biology depts would know about it.

Good luck.

horvath at ucsvax.sdsu.edu
Carol Horvath Gardner