other women-in-science newsgroups

Matthew Sachs msachs at ADMIN.OGI.EDU
Fri Sep 23 11:07:36 EST 1994

>Is this the only newsgroup about women in science?  I noticed a request
>to be subscribed to a "Women in Sciences" newsgroup, but didn't know that
>one existed.  Could someone fill me in the other network resources
>available to women in science?  Thanks.
>
>Norma Chang
>nchang at husc.harvard.edu

There are at least two WWW (World-Wide Web) sites for information on
subjects relevant to women in science and technology.  These network
resources can be examined using Mosaic.

[Women homepage]

The Ada Project

Matthew Sachs
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology
20000 NW Walker Road
P.O. Box 91000
Portland, OR  97291-1000
503 690-1487 Phone