What would YOU do?

J Thompson jet14 at columbia.edu
Sun Apr 2 13:29:23 EST 1995

In Article <3lk9fn$qq3 at news.primenet.com>, jaylin at primenet.com (Jennifer
Langley) wrote:
[snip]
>I'm thinking I want to major in Microbiology, but I haven't declaired my
>major yet.  I also got slammed with the fact that I have to choose
>between things like immunology, virology and bacteriology (For a long
>time I thought micro was just micro...silly me).
[snip]
>Jennifer Langley
>jaylin at primenet.com

Jennifer, I'm just curious: where are you that you have to decide between
these things in a college major? (i.e. are you somewhere other than the US,
and if so, please enlighten me as to how your system works...)
-J

J Thompson                                                    jet14 at columbia.edu
        Class of 1997, Columbia University P&S (a.k.a. Columbia Med)

    If I say anything incomprehensible, translations to usable English
            are provided by e-mail...       Free of charge! ;-)

Avoid strong drink. It can make you shoot at a tax-collector...     and miss!
                        -Lazarus Long (Robert A. Heinlein)