Graduate students in chemistry

KasiaL kasial at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 20:26:47 EST 1995

I would like to get in touch with female doctoral students in chemistry; I
would appreaciate any advise on how to choose a graduate school.   Since
no women post any messages in chemistry-related newsgroups, I hope that
some of you who will read this message may know someone who is in
chemistry field and kindly relate this info to her.  I have been working
in  chem laboratories for several years and I found them very
women-unfriendly.  Please advise me on what to look for when choosing the
reasearch group and professor with whom I would work.   Thank you, I
appreciate any input.
               KasiaL at AOL.com