Dr. Brothers on women

Drmarts drmarts at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 08:20:53 EST 1995

Kathy Draeger says:
>>>And is it just my perception that these studies reflect poorly on
women?
This is about the 3rd supposed "Research" news peice (or news bite) I've
read in the last month that reflects poorly on women.<<<

It's not just you, it's the backlash. Have you read Susan Faludi's book
yet? The example you cite is just one of many in which "research" has been
distorted and used to blame the women's movement, feminism, and women
themselves for various social ills, unhappiness, etc.

Sherry Marts
American Health Assistance Foundation