(Copy) (Copy) Elementary School Science Project

larisa williams LWE%NCCIBM1.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU
Mon Apr 17 13:11:12 EST 1995

 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
Date:    Mon, 17 Apr 95 11:13 EDT
From:    ZML at NCCIBM1.BITNET
To:      LWE at NCCIBM1.BITNET
Subject: (Copy)      Elementary School Science Project

 mail away!
 ---------------------------- Text of forwarded message -----------------------
Date:         Thu, 13 Apr 1995 21:35:41 GMT
Sender:       Women In Science and Engineering NETwork
 <WISENET%UICVM.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU>
From:         Jack Stansbury <jack at ECO.TWG.COM>
Subject:      Elementary School Science Project
To:           Multiple recipients of list WISENET
 <WISENET%UICVM.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU>

I have no idea if this is legitimate or not, but I thought it sounded
like some of the recent topics in here.

[forwards removed]

Subj: Science Project

Hey Everybody!
Some elementary school children are doing a science fair project about
the internet.  They need our help.  They are attempting to show how
easily and quickly information can be spread around the world in just a
matter of days.  To do this, they need you to do two things.  First, read
their message and respond to it.  Second, if you have e-mail addresses in
far away states or countries, please forward this message to those
addresses.  THIS IS NOT A CHAIN-LETTER.  It is just a science
experiment.  Please help in any way that you can.

Thanks for your cooperation. We all know how hard 4th grade teachers are
with grading :)