(Copy) (Copy) Elementary School Science Project

Julia A. Keith Julia.A.Keith at DARTMOUTH.EDU
Mon Apr 17 16:32:19 EST 1995

--- Forwarded Message from Eric M. Manning ---

>Date: 17 Apr 95 15:11:39 EDT
>From: Eric M. Manning
>Subject: Re: (Copy) (Copy)      Elementary School Science Project
>To: Julia A. Keith

NO!!

Stop this.  I got the same message from my cousin about a week ago.  Then I got
a forwarded message, originating from their father.  He said they got over 5000
replies before the project was done, he got booted off the network by his
America On Line server, and they are still getting mail by the shipload.

	They are requesting no more responses...

Sorry,
eric