meet the speaker program

DR. JANIS YOUNG janyoung at news.holonet.net
Tue Apr 18 12:13:19 EST 1995

The ASBMB is sponsorng a meet the speaker program at the 1995 annual
meeting May 22, Monday through May 23, Thursday.  The complimentary lunch
is limited to 20 individuals and is targeted to students, postdoctoral
fellows and young faculty. Lila Gierasch  is one of the speakers at the
Monday lunch and Karen Anderson at the Tuesday lunch--for more information
email:
faseb at asbmb.faseb.org or call: (301) 530-7145.  I just got this in the
mail and as a bay area person, I thought I'd pass the word to the Wm
in biology newsgroup.Jan Young
Janis Dillaha Young, Ph.D.
Skyline Peptides			Tel.&FAX: (510) 655-5885
6039 Skyline Blvd. #A			e-mail:  janyoung at holonet.net
Oakland, CA  94611-1039				 SkylinePep at AOL.com