Teenage Daughter interested in Bio

73243 73243
Thu Apr 20 13:00:32 EST 1995

  Hello,
  My 14 year old daughter has her heart set on becoming a marine
biologist. She's a straight A student and is seriously interested
in marine biology.
  If there are any women marine biologists out there who could
offer some advice or encouragement, or info on good colleges (she
wants to go to the University of Hawaii, but who knows if that's
a good school for marine biology?), I'd be very grateful.
  If you are interested in maybe corresponing with her as kind of
a "mentor" I'd give you our address.
  Please E-Mail me your response to:

          Tom Nasworthy (73243.71 at COMPUSERVE.COM)

  Thank you.