birthing

Lara Endres Baxley baxley at molbio.uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 21 07:38:05 EST 1995

Hi.  There hasn't been much activity on this group lately and I always
like reading this group so I'd like to start a subject.  What do people
think about the advantages and disadvantages of using a midwife at a
midwifing center vs midwife at a hospital vs a doctor at a hospital or
other options?  I'm not pregnant nor do I plan on it soon but when the
time comes, I'd like to use other people's experiences.  So, what do you
all think?

--
"I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw."  Big Dog
Baxley at molbio.uoregon.edu