Lara Endres Baxley baxley at
Fri Apr 21 07:38:05 EST 1995

Hi.  There hasn't been much activity on this group lately and I always
like reading this group so I'd like to start a subject.  What do people
think about the advantages and disadvantages of using a midwife at a
midwifing center vs midwife at a hospital vs a doctor at a hospital or
other options?  I'm not pregnant nor do I plan on it soon but when the
time comes, I'd like to use other people's experiences.  So, what do you
all think?

"I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw."  Big Dog
Baxley at