which way to go?

Michaela Heeb mheeb at parker.bio.uci.edu
Wed Aug 2 10:38:24 EST 1995

I would heartily disagree with your MA advisors.  Here in So. California,
the majority of community college teaching jobs that have opened up
always list one of two items as prereq's - micro or physiology.  Since my
research dreams are in the field of Neuroanatomy, I'm always out of the
running :) But hey, I love going into lab in the morning. . .this is also
worth a lot when choosing what to do the rest of your life.  Good Luck

                                       __  _-==-=_,-.
      A wonderful thing is a Tigger;  /--`' \_ at -@.--<
      A Tigger's a wonderful thing.   `--'\ \   <___/.
   Their tops are made out of rubber,       \ \\   " /
     their bottoms are made out of spring    >=\\_/`<
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy,     /= |  \_|/
 fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, --   _'    `\   _/===\___/
   The most wonderful thing   `___/ //\./=/~\====\
      about Tiggers is:           \   // /   | ===:
        I'm the only one!          |  ._/_,__|_ ==:        __
                                    \/    \\ \\`--|       / \\
    mheeb at parker.bio.uci.edu          \    \ ===\        :==:`-'
  Department of Psychobiology          _>    \ ===\      /==/
    University of California          /==\   |    ===\__/--/
       Irvine, CA 92715              <=== \  /  ====\\\/  /
       Whoo - whoooooo!              |       \ ==== |
                                              \___-'