which way to go?

Rosetty Rosetty at Microserve.com
Wed Aug 2 02:07:38 EST 1995

Hi...I need some advice regarding which direction to take in terms of a PhD in
an area of Biology.  Where does my interest lie???? Most definitely in that are
of microbiology and immunology.  However, I have been forewarned by my mentors
in my Masters program that this is not the most "employable" of areas.  Are
they right?  My goal is to TEACH on a fulltime, college level....I teach
parttime now...and LOVE IT.  ON the other hand I am soon to be divorced and the
mother of three young kids.  I would appreciate any comments or advice.  Where
best should I concentrate my PhD....in the direction I LIKE or in the directin
that will get me employment?  Thanks...Susan

FULL INTERNET ACCESS    MicroServe Information Systems     ALL USENET GROUPS
25+ Gigs of files            800.380.INET voice         T1,56,PPP,UUCP,WWW,...
   Unlimited Time            www.microserve.net               $75 yearly
(Pa)   Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Stroudsburg, Hazleton
            "THE NORTHEAST EXTENSION ON THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY"
------------------your unlimited Internet access provider----------------------