RAPTORLESS IN NC

Sylvia and Andy Harris 76165.632 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Aug 2 17:02:07 EST 1995

HELP!  I JUST WANT A JOB WORKING WITH RAPTORS.    I'M AFRAID I'VE
JUST WASTED TWO YEARS IN GRAD SCHOOL AND I'VE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR
IT.  DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE?  I'M ABOUT TO SNATCH MYSELF BALD.
YOU SEE... I'M WAY PAST THE RATIONAL JOB SEARCH STAGE AND INTO
THE WHINEY HORRIBLE PIT OF DESPAIR.  IF ANYONE HAS A CLUE OR LEAD
ABOUT WHERE TO SEARCH PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  YES I'VE CHECKED WITH
MANY OF THE COMPUTER 'NETWORKS', IF I WAS INTO MICRO OR DNA THIS
WOULD BE HELPFUL BUT NOT FOR A WILDLIFE/CONSERVATION/BEHAVIOR
PERSON.  I'M NOT AN IDIOT (REALLY), I HAVE MANY WONDERFUL
QUALITIES/KNOWLEDGE.... WHERE IS MY DREAM JOB.

SYLVIA HARRIS
200 PEANUT RD
HAMPSTEAD, NC 28443
910-270-2765