(no subject)

Kim Harris harris at irex.neep.wisc.edu
Sat Aug 5 05:59:52 EST 1995

ISU Survey on Space Awareness

Students at the International Space University Summer Session in
Stockholm are running a Space Awareness Survey on the World Wide Web. It
is possibly the very first multilingual survey on the Web. We would
appreciate if you could take the time to fill out the survey
questionaire.  We are particularly interested in hearing from students,
teachers and others involved in education.

The survey is located on the WWW at:

    http://control.isu95.kth.se/survey/survey.html

Results from the survey will also be available through this link. The
survey is part of the students' work on the Vision 2020 project.

The International Space University runs a summer session program and
this year is located in Stockholm, Sweden at KTH covering a wide range
of topics related to Space Research and Exploration. Information on the
session can be accessed at:

    http://www.isu95.kth.se/

Please fill out the survey and encourage others to do the same.  We hope
that the results of this survey will help defend arguments that ISU
should incorporate education into its curriculum and develop programs
and curricula for use in schools to further science and technology
literacy.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours truly,

Kimberly R. Harris