Disease Prevention in Day Care Settings

michelle garrison mikeyg at daisy.cc.utexas.edu
Sat Aug 5 20:35:54 EST 1995

Hi, I'm Michelle Garrison, and I'm a microbiology and liberal arts
major at the University of Texas-Austin.

For my senior thesis, I'm looking at combining the micro and the
liberal arts and looking at disease prevention in day care settings
and the effects of staff educational programs on disease control.

Unfortunately, I am finding very little literature on related subjects,
nor can I find any day care centers who will even give me an interview.

Does anybody out there have any suggestions for helpful literature,
references, or organizations?

Thanks

Michelle Garrison