entering grad school

Stacey Dickensheets sdickensheet at fdant.nctr.fda.gov
Mon Aug 7 16:03:35 EST 1995

I very much enjoy this newsgroup and value most of the opinions stated
here.  Therefore, I cannot think of a better place to post this question.  I
will be entering grad school in biological pychology this month.  I would love
to here some tips or comments about how you got thru grad school.  I'm sure
there are plenty of great ideas about studying, money, advisors, etc., etc.
out there.  I would really appreciate hearing about them (and I'm sure there
are quite a few more new grad students who are weary and could use some
advice.)

cheers-
Stacey