need ideas on genetics for 9-11-yr-old girls

farmerj farmerj at acd1.byu.edu
Mon Aug 7 11:34:52 EST 1995

My daughter is writing a 4H program for 9-11-year-old girls.  The major subject is building
self-esteem.  There is a section on human biology with emphasis on heredity.  I have given her
all of my ideas on individal and group activities that might be appropriate for girls this age,
but she is still looking for ideas.  If you have any suggestions, you may send them to me for
forwarding or you may send them directly to her at
                   sfarmer at amaroq.ces.ncsu.edu

Thanks for your help.

James Farmer
farmerj at byu.edu