entering grad school

Klconsvbio klconsvbio at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 13:54:00 EST 1995

Another book I have found helpful in my graduate school search is by Rob
L. Peters and is called "Getting What You Can For - the Smart Student's
Guide to Obtaining a Masters or PhD".  I may not have the title exactly
right, but it's close.  This is a very practical guide that takes a direct
approach to what you should and shouldn't do and who you should and
shouldn't listen to about getting into and succeeding in Grad. School.
It's also fairly current - 1992 I think.

Good Luck.
Kathryn