feminism and science

Cameron Smith cameron at ecst.csuchico.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:20:08 EST 1995

I am a grda student in Communications and I am writing my thesis on the
rhetoric used in the sciences. I am largely taking a feminist perspective
to illustrate how the sciecne are not value-free, objective, truth
finding disciplines but that they are tired to the same potential of all
disciplines to fall prey to sexis, racism, and all those other "isms".
If you are interested in this topic, or can suggest any readings,
authors,etc. please email em or post them to this group.  thanks

cameron