Question Re: Women and Science

Quotemeister jahavsy1 at mail2.sas.upenn.edu
Mon Dec 4 11:07:55 EST 1995

: >In article <48mcii$6er at mark.ucdavis.edu> Mindy Compton,
: >ez031492 at boris.ucdavis.edu writes:
: >>Hello, I am a fifth year genetics major at U.C. Davis, and I am writing
: >a paper that relates to women and science. ......[snip]  or if you can
: >give me some further direction where to go with my
: >>research on this topic.  I need information from both sides of the
: >issue,

V.A. Partridge (740271p at axe.acadiau.ca) wrote:
: Try a book by Londa Schiebinger called "The Mind Has No Sex?"

	I actually just finished a paper on a similar topic (which I will
post for comments once I get it properly formatted) so I've got quite a
few sources for you.  I found three issues of Science magazine (vol 255,
260, 263) with special sections on "Women in Science."  They were quite
helpful to me.  Good luck!

							-Jane :-)
						jahavsy1 at mail.sas.upenn.edu