help me

Hurley hurley at COMPSTAT.WHARTON.UPENN.EDU
Tue Dec 5 16:59:09 EST 1995

Dear Blue:

You don't deserved to be abused no matter what you did.  So often, people think they have the right to say anything they please because 'you forced me to say that'.

Aren't there groups on campus i.e. womens center, counselors you can talk to?  I think you should always find someone to talk to even if you don't think they can 'solve' your problem.  I hope you won't give up and that you can find a solution to the situation.

Yours,
Ronnie