"Independent" Readers - Studmuffins calender??

dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL dr._margaret_martens at FTDETRCK-CCMAIL.ARMY.MIL
Mon Dec 18 10:37:58 EST 1995

     Information can be found at their website.  The URL is:
     http://www.studmuffins.com/

     Happy viewing,
     Margaret

Subject: "Independent" Readers - Studmuffins calender??
Author:  PABRHS at leeds.ac.uk (R.H. Smith) at Internet-Mail
Date:    12/15/95 15:39

Hello - anyone out there read the Independent (UK) section two on
thursday??? There was a Yesterday Was.... a good day for scientists
article about the imminent publication of a "Studmuffins of Science
1996" calendar - At the risk of offending the more politically
correct amongst us, our lab is in dire need of this publication....

Has anybody heard of it - or even seen it???? is it a uk or usa
publication ??  Best of all does anyone know where we can get hold
of one?? (the Mr Darcy pictures are needing to be replaced..)

hope someone can help us!! please email me if you have any details

Rachel Smith
Plant centre, University of Leeds, UK.