citing things found on the web?

m.lee mikaline at netcom.com
Sun Dec 17 22:21:38 EST 1995

Ronald Frank (lifesci at rocket.cc.umr.edu) wrote:
: I am a student at the University of Missouri at Rolla (biology major)
: working on my department's web page.  I have included many journals and
: other university connections to facilitate research.  I would also like
: to include a short note at the end of that section about citing the
: information found on the web for a paper.  If any one could send me a
: format for this citation, it would be greatly appreciated.

: Thanks!

: Amy Jones
		amyjones at umr.edu or lifesci at umr.edu

: 		http://www.umr.edu/~lifesci

Here's the stuff I pulled off my library groups:

mikaline