Scientific Studs

Lady Jane jahavsy1 at
Mon Dec 18 20:02:37 EST 1995

Cindy Hale (chale at SAGE.NRRI.UMN.EDU) wrote:
: Our local paper in Duluth, MN carried an article about the 'Studmuffins
: of Science" calendar.  I think it's a great idea and I certainly want one
: for MY office!

	Have you SEEN it???  I suggest you check it out (or have a
colleague in a city with a Borders do so) BEFORE you buy it.  While the
"pedigrees" of the scientists included were impressive, I wasn't thrilled
with most of the photos.  But then again, I'm still an undergrad... My
taste could be questionable. :-)  To each her own...

						-Jane :-)
					jahavsy1 at