What about female "Studmuffins"?

Cindy Hale chale at SAGE.NRRI.UMN.EDU
Tue Dec 19 09:01:22 EST 1995

Brian brought up a good point AND before I raved about the calendar I did
look at it on the net.  I thought it was done very well with great taste
and as said before, showing a breadth of different types and ages of men.
If they did one similarly for WOMEN in science I would be thrilled.  Women
suffer as much or even more form the stereotype of being either geeks or
unfeminine when involved in a scientific career.  In fact, several of the
women here had a lunch time discussion about it yestersday and they agreed
with my point of view.

Cindy Hale