Terry Parks

Julia A. Keith Julia.A.Keith at DARTMOUTH.EDU
Wed Feb 1 09:33:30 EST 1995

Steve Hedman suggests:
As a member of his
same gender, I believe that two courses of action exist:  (1)  ignore his
protestations and maybe he will go away, or (2) flame him with the
intensity and zeal that have surfaced in the past when similar
individuals have intruded upon what I consider to be a most informative
and necessary network.

I vote for 2-flaming seems to me to be meeting him on his level, and I think
that's what he wants.  (And is that a fraternity in his email address?  Give me
a break!)

Julie Keith
(my opinion)