re bford

Brian Ford bjford at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 07:27:51 EST 1995

Lucy: That's dreadful! What a bunch of arm-holes (a euphemism, natch). I
used to take my youngsters into the lab from time to time, and everyone
loved it ... because [of course] I am male. The appalling attitudinal
changes you experience are so out-dated, yet so prevalentfor women; all
you can do is reflect with pride that there is no job - anywhere in the
universe - comparable with the responsibility and adventure of raising an
actual new human. I so hope you win your battle. You deserve to. Shame on
your tiny-minded associates for failing to share your joy in job AND
family.

Brian J Ford.