The evidence is in!

Pearse Ward wardp at herald.usask.ca
Wed Feb 1 17:14:26 EST 1995

In article <3gn1ad$o98 at bigblue.oit.unc.edu>, Terry.Parks at launchpad.unc.edu
(Terry Parks) wrote:

[ a lot of other absolute drivel]

> So now we know, she indeed is a feebleminded sexist who can't
> even comprehend the notion that men can read too. Maybe I should
> gather up a group of men (I've been known to be good at
> that :-) ) and invite them to visit so they can clearly disprove
> her sexist beliefs.

If any woman on this group had any thoughts towards male inferiority, I'd
say you have just provided damning evidence to support her. Unlike you,
the women posting to this group provide largely coherent, logical,
literate opinions on the roles and experiences of women in science. It is
non-exclusive and, in my experience, receptive to the opinions of men as
long as they were on topic.

So, belt up and stop embarrassing yourself.

Pearse

> --
> Launchpad is an experimental internet BBS. The views of its users do not
> necessarily represent those of UNC-Chapel Hill, OIT, or the SysOps.

Thank god for that!