delete terry parks

Donna Munoz O'Regan dmoregan at genpharm.com
Mon Feb 6 13:07:00 EST 1995

                      Subject:                              Time:  8:29 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         delete terry parks                    Date:  2/6/95
Hello all!
This Terry Parks man/woman is much too negative and although he/she has made
comments about the intolerance of all this b.board's readers, he/she keeps
reading and posting!  Probably there's a fair few out there (like me!) that wish
he/she would just depart, but it hasn't happened yet.  So how about let's change
tactics and just delete the nasty Terry Parks and have nothing more said about it?

PS.  thanks to everyone who replied with useful comments about equal pay.  in
the original post, I asked for "a constructive discussion of what we can do to
prevent it from happening to us" .  Some people responded with some great ideas
and suggestions for further reading and development.
****these opinions are my own.